MORRIS GROUP INTERNATIONAL® DOES NOT KEEP OR STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO AN INDIVIDUAL. Personal information can be defined as anything that identifies an individual, including but not limited to home address, date of birth, marital status, financial records and credit information.
Morris Group International DOES collect and store business information such as contact name, company name, title, business e-mail address and business phone number, ONLY IF THE USER OPTS IN to an e-mail campaign, completes an online form or gives out their contact information at a trade show or during a business call. We do not accept or import contact information from outside sources. We only accept contact information provided directly by the customer.
· Morris Group International uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's website and e-mails.
· Morris Group International uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
· Morris Group International may use information collected to improve the Company's Websites and Services.
· Morris Group International does not share, sell rent, or trade user information with third parties.
· Morris Group International uses robust security measures to protect information.
Please read our e-mail policy to better understand how we manage your information.
· Every marketing e-mail from Morris Group International contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing e-mails from our Divisions.
· You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communication by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of our e-mails.